The main products in the project will be:
- Report on good practices: a report on the situation of NEETs in the partners’ countries, and selections of up-to-date activities and materials used to support the development of the EYP program methodology.
- The EYP Methodology is the set of instructions youth workers, teachers, trainers and educators will follow to organize the EYP programme. Such as how to implement local activities, how to get in contact and involve with local stakeholders and local actors, how to engage them, how to let them be more aware of their responsibilities in the community…
- EYP LIBRARY provides an overview on the resources available in the partners’ country to support youth workers in their tasks with the target group, which are relevant to employability and enterprise while including competencies in emotional, social and moral intelligence.
- EYP Toolkit for the assessment and recognition of achievement by NEETs. The tools provided are designed to assist youth workers/trainers/assessors in assessing the achievement of goals by NEETs (i.e. improved self-confidence, development of interpersonal skills, etc.) and recording results obtained in the EYP programme. The EYP toolkit will include the instruments for collecting evidence, based on the selected assessment methods and the procedures to be followed in conducting the assessment.
- EYP Program Brochure
- Project presentations
- EYP: Positive Destination Cultural Week Flyer
- EYP Program Breakdown
- EYP Program UK Flyer
Newsletter 1 – October 2016
Newsletter 2 – July 2017